Expert nutrition coaching relies on educating clients on a healthy lifestyle, as well as healthy eating. Those issues are best served by the individual professionals themselves… Introducing my good health ‘colleagues’ from Letchworth, Baldock, Hitchin and beyond…
Healthy food… 🙂
Fairhaven Wholefoods Letchworth supplier of a large range all things gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, chemical-free and vegan. They sell everything from raw sauerkraut and organic foods and snacks to SLS-free toiletries, Ecover refill products and bamboo socks. (They’re also really close to Studio 180 in Letchworth which is really handy if you need to grab nutritious food and potentially even supplements after your nutrition consultation. Organic vegetables plus fresh and frozen items are also available.
Church Farm, Ardeley has the freshest, leafiest greens I think I have ever eaten. Eggs and meat also available. Weekly vegetable box scheme is highly recommended.
Letchworth’s own vegan and gluten free bakery Miss Green Fingers. They also sell a great selection of organic fruit and vegetables, allergy-friendly foods you won’t find elsewhere in Letchworth town centre plus vegan cakes. Great place to meet or grab lunch. The dill and broad bean salads are a delight, and their raw kimchi is delicious. 2 mins from the train station at 2-4 Eastcheap, Letchworth.
Nourish vegetarian wholefoods café at Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living, Hitchin Road, (now called The Sadie Centre). Their Thai green curries and spinach pancakes are legendary. Good for gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian lunches and catering. Great herbal tea selection + often local honey, too.
Letchworth Farmers’ Market takes place on 3rd Saturday of every month in Leys Avenue, Letchworth town centre. Parking is available. Range of food stalls including a great vegetable stall.
Also not to be missed is Letchworth’s Annual Food & Drink Festival which takes place every summer. See loveletchworth.com for more details.
Health Emporium, Hitchin Useful supplier of wholefoods and supplements in Hitchin High Street.
Other Healthy Hertfordshire providers…
- Personal trainers in Letchworth at Studio 180: This is a great place to come and work out. Recommended PT’s: David & Briony Thomas owners and personal trainers, plus Pay as You Go BOUNCE classes on Mon/Weds/Sat. Coretta Hart offers sports therapy and massage from the studio.
- Mobile and online personal trainer: Nicola Church, Elevation Personal Training
- Pilates at the Sadie Centre, Letchworth: Recommended: Rachel Luck’s Special Care Pilates. (121 sessions also available in Hitchin).
- Expert Osteopaths at Osteopathy Letchworth in Nevells Rd Particularly recommended are Dr Cindy McIntyre & Cemi Rhule
- Mobile massage therapist, Rebecca, offers nurturing and therapeutic massage in the comfort of your own home.
Some Hertfordshire dates – call Rebecca to enquire. www.theRelaxologist.com
& last but not least, mental fitness…
- Lynne Wilkins, cognitive hypnotherapy & coaching in Stevenage, London and online: Lynne-Wilkins.com
Lynne is an expert at improving your mental fitness, confidence and wellbeing.
If you think your business needs to be represented here – please email Sarah using the contact form provided, thanks.
Updated Sept 2023